Sports Massage in Portland

Sports and home injuries are like car accidents.  They happen suddenly and are a shock to the entire system. Best advice is to see your doctor or chiropractor and get a medical massage referral.  Before the body tenses up and compensates which puts even more stress on muscles and tendons.
Ask your doctor or chiropractor for a referral to see a Sports massage therapist, like Anna Mae Penland.  She has worked with doctors and chiropractors for 20 years to provide you with the necessary treatments to loosen stiff and sore muscles and provide relief to a traumatized body.
AnnaMae will provide a thorough exam and observe your stance and gait.  She will use this first observation to measure your healing progress.  AnnaMae will also communicate and file necessary paperwork with your insurance company on your behalf.  She works with the following insurance companies:

Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP)